Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"SUPRABHATAM"

                                                             "GHAAYAL"                                                              

I was destructed from many shocking incidence,
I was injured through piercing many weapons by enemies.

They didnt keep safe any direction of my life,
My whole body was stained by my own blood through daggers by them at close field.

They played dirty game plans on me,
So, I was threw out far away from my all knows.

But, they couldnt kill my MENTAL POWER by any weapon,
Now, I being "ONE-MAN-ARMY" to give irrefutable answers of my all wounds to them.

I have done my WILL POWER strong and strong,
And, now, I m ready to give huge fight to them with my inner soul inflammable volcano at open field.

                                                                                              (Created by : Dr. Jitendra Naliyapara)

No comments: